*Guidelines for Questions:
- No sensitive questions
- No PII (Personally Identifiable Information) data to be asked in open-ended questions
- Question text character length should not be more than 100
- Survey interview length for mobile survey is recommended to be not longer than 20 minutes for best quality of results
- As a general guideline, it’s recommended to keep the question text as concise and clear as possible to avoid overwhelming or confusing the respondents. Aim to keep the question length not longer than 60 characters, and avoid using complex words or jargon that may be difficult for respondents to understand on a smaller mobile screen.
- Additionally, consider breaking up longer questions into multiple, shorter questions or using skip logic to reduce the amount of text displayed on a single screen. This can also help improve the mobile user experience and increase the likelihood of respondents completing the survey.